Saturday, November 12, 2005

"HOLY SHIT, YOU GUYS."
A Photo Essay
By Mark Hale, Age 27

I hoofed it to the K-Mart today to buy this stuff:

You may not know, but SOUR Skittles are vital to mailing items sold on eBay. (Not pictured: new box cutter.)

And then I saw this:

HOLY SHIT, YOU GUYS!



AN "AZTEK: THE ULTIMATE MAN" ACTION FIGURE!

How come nobody told me about this? And why is it only sold in a three pack with Superman (who is the only one lucky enough to possess knees, elbows, and a swivel waist) and Sinestro? I guess it would be too much to hope for it to come with Green Cigarette and Animal Man figures. Ah well. The only thing that would surprise me after this, I think, would be Young Heroes in Love action figures. Or maybe Chase. Or Chronos. Or Major Bummer and Friends. Or Vext. Or...

No comments: