Friday, April 11, 2003

Pay attention to me!

My poor weblog. I guess one can't successfully keep a weblog without ignoring it for a good stretch of time and then apologizing for not updating. Well, screw that. I don't even know who reads this. I think maybe two people have the address. And it's not like there is a whole lot going on. I'm depressed, behind in my studies, and drowning in piles of unread comics. And I can't beat this giant sandworm thing in the new Zelda game. Poor me.

Tomorrow is Thunder Over Louisville, the largest fireworks display in the country and the first stop on Louisville's "party road" that includes Thunder, the Kentucky Derby, and... well, warm weather, basically. It's a nice excuse to hang around outside all day long, eat stuff off a grill, and drink too much beer. Ah, summer.

And Rob Zombie's "House of 1,000 Corpses is out today, finally. Not that I'm expecting a cinematic masterpiece, but... Rob Zombie. Dude.

And it won't be much longer till my woman gets here for good. That should go a long way towards cheering me up. 'cause I'm pretty much going in-mother-fucking-sane here.

Yum, hyphens and infixes.

No comments: